Fashion designing special – Ladies dresses

mark alfred

Feb 18, 2012, 12:35:04 PM2/18/12
to Gedail
Fashion design -

Is the art of the application of design and aesthetics or natural
beauty to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by
cultural and social latitudes, and has varied over time and place.
Fashion designers work in a number of ways in designing clothing and
accessories. Some work alone or as part of a team. They attempt to
satisfy consumer desire for aesthetically designed clothing; and,
because of the time required to bring a garment onto the market, must
at times anticipate changing consumer tastes.
We are the designers; we design your imagination into master piece.
Visit us, checkout our catalogs and let us know what you are looking
for.

Regards,

Déjà vu Trendz
http://goo.gl/cCMHh