I just posted my GWT V3 alpha source

Brandon Donnelson

Jan 8, 2012, 10:01:18 PM1/8/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Here is my *Alpha* GWT Maps V3 API source and demo.
- Nothing is frozen yet.
- Things will change.
- Its not polished yet.
- I have much work still awaits, but currently its producing good results.

http://code.google.com/p/gwt-maps-api/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FApis_Google_Maps%2Fsrc%2Fcom%2Fgoogle%2Fgwt%2Fmaps%2Fclient - main source branch

http://gonevertical-apis.appspot.com - demo

On my coding horizon:
- services classes
- demo I can apply selenium testing to
- more... :)

I've decided just to go ahead and move it into the repository sooner than later even though it's not as far as I'd like. :)

Daniel Villar

Feb 24, 2012, 11:57:02 AM2/24/12
to Google API Libraries for GWT
Im trying it how it goes, because as I see is the mapsv3 api that is
moving in the last months, and I need it for my final project of the
career.

For now I have problems to put it working with GWT-platform (still I
don't know why) but I hope I will manage...

Thank you!!

Regards.

On 9 ene, 04:01, Brandon Donnelson <branflake2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is my *Alpha* GWT Maps V3 API source and demo.
> - Nothing is frozen yet.
> - Things will change.
> - Its not polished yet.
> - I have much work still awaits, but currently its producing good results.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/gwt-maps-api/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FAp...
> - main source branch
>
> http://gonevertical-apis.appspot.com- demo

Daniel Villar

Feb 27, 2012, 9:10:57 AM2/27/12
to Google API Libraries for GWT
Hi,

For now all fine!! I will try to use it more, but I have finally one
map instead of looots of errors, hehe.
I'm using finally this Maps V3 working with GWT 2.4 using GWT-platform
0.7 and GWT-2.4!

Thank you!!

Daniel Villar

Mar 14, 2012, 10:24:35 AM3/14/12
to Google API Libraries for GWT
Hi,

Is there some way to search like in google maps (with autocomplete)
using this api?, I tried to use the geocoder, but is giving me an
error.

Is there some example maybe?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Message has been deleted

Daniel Villar

Mar 15, 2012, 7:06:01 AM3/15/12
to Google API Libraries for GWT
Hi,

Thx for the answer, I was reading this limits and yes, is not so much,
hehe

Then I will try only to ask when users want to, will be better :), if
the website is a success we will see, xD

Thank you!

Regards,