GWT Visualization project dead?

Rui Afonso

Mar 13, 2012, 8:17:58 AM3/13/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Is this project dead?
There's no relevant issue activity since Oct 27 2011 and even that release didn't include api changes from July 2011.
I'm available to contribute for keeping this project up-to-date.

Eric Ayers

Mar 13, 2012, 9:49:50 AM3/13/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rui,

We only update the project occasionally.   What did you want to contribute?

--
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT-Google-Apis" group.

Rui Afonso

Mar 13, 2012, 10:55:03 AM3/13/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Well, i could update all JavascriptObject's to keep them coherent with the latest version of Google Visualization API.

On Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:49:50 PM UTC, Eric Ayers wrote:
Hi Rui,

We only update the project occasionally.   What did you want to contribute?

Eric Ayers

Mar 13, 2012, 10:57:42 AM3/13/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Look over the contributor guidelines at:

Try keeping the patches relatively small.

Thanks
-Eric.