GWT wrappers for google chart tools (Visualization.java)

timeu

Sep 6, 2012, 11:55:14 AM9/6/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Is there any reason why Options and DataTable are private in the Visualization class?
I am asking because I want to extend the Visualization class and implement the RequireResize interface so that I can resize/redraw the chart when the browser is resized.
Unfortunately because both Options and DataTable fields are private I can't access them from my derived class.

Right now I add both fields in my derived class and a second draw2() method which sets these fields. But that's ugly.
Any chance that this issue get fixed ?

Rui Afonso

Oct 16, 2012, 11:20:02 AM10/16/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com

 You can try my unofficial wrapper, GWT Charts, which already works with GWT 2.0 layout system.
 All charts resize automatically and all features are up-to-date.

timeu

Oct 17, 2012, 10:24:07 AM10/17/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Cool ;-)
I actually checkout the visualization gwt wrapper and changed the code there but I will surely checkout your fork.
you don't  have uploaded it to a maven repository by chance?

Rui Afonso

Nov 20, 2012, 3:48:29 PM11/20/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Since today gwt-charts (0.9.8) is available in maven central repository. Check it out