BarChart Problem

JoyaleXandre

Mar 12, 2012, 11:56:24 AM3/12/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Nothing want to show when I use the corechart.BarChart, but if I use the deprecated version it worked fine.
The same kind of problem with the ComboChart is observed. If I don't use a the type "Type.BARS" for a serie, I have no problem. If I add a serie with Type.BARS, the graph won't display anymore.

Here is the code used to create the options :

import com.google.gwt.visualization.client.visualizations.corechart.ComboChart;
import com.google.gwt.visualization.client.visualizations.corechart.ComboChart.Options;
import com.google.gwt.visualization.client.visualizations.corechart.Series;
import com.google.gwt.visualization.client.visualizations.corechart.Series.Type;

private Options createMainOptions() {
    Options options = Options.create();
    options.setWidth(800);
    options.setHeight(500);
    options.setTitle("Daily Yield Stats");
    options.setColors("green", "orange", "red", "blue");

    Series serie = Series.create();
    serie.setType(Type.BARS);
    options.setSeries(3, serie);
    return options;
    }

Can you help me please?

JT

Jun 15, 2012, 10:45:54 AM6/15/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Did you get an answer? I'm having a similar problem.

JoyaleXandre

Jun 15, 2012, 10:57:59 AM6/15/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
I change to another Google Chart API and everything is better now. It also support the animation features.

Go to GWT-Charts project page HERE for more information.

JT

Jun 15, 2012, 5:00:59 PM6/15/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Interesting. That looks like a completely different API and it says "unofficial". Or does it wrapper the "official" one?

JoyaleXandre

Jun 15, 2012, 5:03:28 PM6/15/12
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
You can watch the Showcase for more example. The API wrap the official Google Chart API.