Google Maps for GWT

Rasmus Nielsen

Apr 20, 2012, 4:04:27 AM4/20/12
to Google API Libraries for GWT
Hi all,

We are thinking about switching from Silverlight to GWT for our
business applications, but are a little bit concerned with the Google
Maps API for GWT.

What is the latest official release, which is not deprecated?
Currently we have been using the v1.1.1 version, but it seems to be
deprecated. When using the "Add Google API" plugin in Eclipse, it
suggest we use v1.1.0, but this version does not seem to work with GWT
2.4.0.

One of the reasons we want to switch to GWT is also that we want to
target mobile devices and tablets, but with Google Maps v1.1.1, the
performance is not very good.

Can anyone enlighten us out there? Thanks in advance :)

Best Regards,
Rasmus @ a2i