Sprung StudiosJob Title:
Junior User ResearcherRole Type:
User ResearcherExperience Level:
JuniorPermanent or Contract Length:
Vancouver, CanadaJob Description:
Sprung Studios (https://www.sprungstudios.com/
) is looking for a Junior Games User Researcher to join their UX Research lab in Vancouver, Canada.
Founded in 2005, we are the world’s leading UX/UI design partner for console, mobile, and PC games. We partner with games studios from the earliest stages of development, and our human-centred design process spans user journey mapping and wireframing through to interactive prototypes and visual design, ready to go into our client’s games.
We are continuing to build our UX Research services alongside our UX Design services, forming a cohesive UX Design and UX Research unit that pushes the bar even higher for the player experience.
Our clients include EA, Activision, LucasArts, Rare, Ubisoft, Microsoft Studios, ArenaNet, and many others.
- Support games user research across an entire development cycle. This includes concept testing, wireframe analysis, expert reviews, usability testing, and a wide range of other methods as appropriate.
- Handle logistics for Usability Tests, including participant recruitment and scheduling lab availability.
- Maintain and update the participant database.
- Collaborate with our internal UX Design teams and clients.
- Evangelize UX Research within Sprung and beyond.
- A Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in a relevant field such as Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or Computer Science.
- 2+ years experience as a games user researcher, or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of games user research methods, particularly qualitative.
- A keen gamer, up to date with game trends across all platforms.
- Good computer skills, familiar with office applications and audio-visual software.
- Strong organizational skills – a passion for process is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.Posted By: car...@sprungstudios.comMore Information: