Re: [GS-911] Digest for gs-911@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

39 views
Skip to first unread message

Alan T. Butler

unread,
May 4, 2020, 4:36:50 PM5/4/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
I always get a genuine YUASA battery. The kind that you load the acid, seal it up, then top the charge (ideally with an Optimate 4 charger) prior to installation. 

Seeya
ATB

Sent via my big thumbs from my iPhone


On May 4, 2020, at 12:07, gs-...@googlegroups.com wrote:


Rune Olaf Eriksen <rune.ola...@gmail.com>: May 02 01:49PM -0700

Today I received my GS911 wifi.
I have a K1300S 2009 model and I have used the tool today.It is easy to
use and have a lot of functions and I got the tool working out.
Diagnostic, reset km, adjustment of exhaust flat, lambda sensor and
more...Better than expensive workshops
It seems I have to buy a new battery, any recommendations?
I tested the tool with PC, iPad and iPhone on wifi and it seem to work ok.
How to make this work on 4G on the phone?
Mornay Groenewald <mor...@hex.co.za>: May 03 11:22PM -0700

Hi Rune,
 
Our F.A.Q. entry should answer your question:
 
https://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/support/faq/cant-i-just-use-my-phone-tablet-as-a-wifi-hotspot
 
Regards,
Mornay
 
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 10:35:42 PM UTC+2, Rune Olaf Eriksen wrote:
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to gs-911+un...@googlegroups.com.

adf

unread,
May 6, 2020, 4:01:03 AM5/6/20
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Why have you posted this? What is it in response to please?
Thanks

On Monday, 4 May 2020 21:36:50 UTC+1, Paughco wrote:
I always get a genuine YUASA battery. The kind that you load the acid, seal it up, then top the charge (ideally with an Optimate 4 charger) prior to installation. 

Seeya
ATB

Sent via my big thumbs from my iPhone


On May 4, 2020, at 12:07, gs-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Rune Olaf Eriksen <rune.ol...@gmail.com>: May 02 01:49PM -0700

Today I received my GS911 wifi.
I have a K1300S 2009 model and I have used the tool today.It is easy to
use and have a lot of functions and I got the tool working out.
Diagnostic, reset km, adjustment of exhaust flat, lambda sensor and
more...Better than expensive workshops
It seems I have to buy a new battery, any recommendations?
I tested the tool with PC, iPad and iPhone on wifi and it seem to work ok.
How to make this work on 4G on the phone?
Mornay Groenewald <mor...@hex.co.za>: May 03 11:22PM -0700

Hi Rune,
 
Our F.A.Q. entry should answer your question:
 
https://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/support/faq/cant-i-just-use-my-phone-tablet-as-a-wifi-hotspot
 
Regards,
Mornay
 
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 10:35:42 PM UTC+2, Rune Olaf Eriksen wrote:
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to gs-...@googlegroups.com.

Bill Morrison

unread,
May 7, 2020, 1:56:40 AM5/7/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
I have an AGM battery in my k1600gt going on my 4th year without issues. Keep it topped off using an Optimate charger. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gs-911+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gs-911/afe9ce46-a1b1-4646-a118-bf99d80335e6%40googlegroups.com.


--
Bill Morrison

rune.ola...@gmail.com

unread,
May 7, 2020, 1:56:40 AM5/7/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for late reply.

I am grateful for advice. Looking for new battery of the brand you mentioned.

Else, I have used GS911wifi latest today for suspension by laptop and USB.

This a great tool, I will take with me on travel and check by iphone if there should be any trouble with the bike.

Thanks a lot.

--

barry.s...@gmail.com

unread,
May 7, 2020, 8:37:51 AM5/7/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com

Just to point out that I have a 2014 R1200RT LC with the original battery and still going strong. Has been maintained using the Optimate 4.

 

Barry

 

From: Bill Morrison
Sent: May 7, 2020 1:56 AM
To: gs-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [GS-911] Digest for gs-...@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

 

I have an AGM battery in my k1600gt going on my 4th year without issues. Keep it topped off using an Optimate charger. 

 

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 4:01 AM adf <as.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why have you posted this? What is it in response to please?

Thanks


On Monday, 4 May 2020 21:36:50 UTC+1, Paughco wrote:

I always get a genuine YUASA battery. The kind that you load the acid, seal it up, then top the charge (ideally with an Optimate 4 charger) prior to installation. 

Seeya

ATB

 

Sent via my big thumbs from my iPhone

 



On May 4, 2020, at 12:07, gs-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Rune Olaf Eriksen <rune.ol..@gmail.com>: May 02 01:49PM -0700


Today I received my GS911 wifi.
I have a K1300S 2009 model and I have used the tool today.It is easy to
use and have a lot of functions and I got the tool working out.
Diagnostic, reset km, adjustment of exhaust flat, lambda sensor and
more...Better than expensive workshops
It seems I have to buy a new battery, any recommendations?
I tested the tool with PC, iPad and iPhone on wifi and it seem to work ok.
How to make this work on 4G on the phone?

Mornay Groenewald <mor...@hex.co.za>: May 03 11:22PM -0700

Hi Rune,
 
Our F.A.Q. entry should answer your question:
 
https://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/support/faq/cant-i-just-use-my-phone-tablet-as-a-wifi-hotspot
 
Regards,
Mornay
 
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 10:35:42 PM UTC+2, Rune Olaf Eriksen wrote:

You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to gs-...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gs-911+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gs-911/afe9ce46-a1b1-4646-a118-bf99d80335e6%40googlegroups.com.


 

--

Bill Morrison

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gs-911+un...@googlegroups.com.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages