Re: [GS-911] Abridged summary of gs-911@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

Anton du feu

Mar 23, 2020, 3:35:21 PM3/23/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure the bike has this function available? Mine does not.

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 at 19:07, <gs-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Kenneth Vinther <vinthe...@gmail.com>: Mar 22 09:04AM -0700

Hi,
Can anybody help.
Try to reset servicereminder, but GS911 wifi keep telling me "module is not
of expected type or wrong bike model.
What to do ?
Regards Kenneth, Denmark.
...more
Harry Oosterbroek <43m...@gmail.com>: Mar 23 11:51AM +0100

I had the same promlem a few weeks ago the thirt time it accsepet it the
command.

...more
Bill Morrison <bmorr...@gmail.com>: Mar 23 09:12AM -0400

I had to try a few times but make sure you have a good wi-fi connection. It
is a finicky little device.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 2:20 AM Kenneth Vinther <vinthe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

-- ...more
Willy Vega <wfv...@gmail.com>: Mar 23 09:33AM -0400

Try to reset the service with the computer, I have the same problem with y
two bikes, then I used the computer instead of the cel and works fine. I
only have troubles with teh service reset with ...more
Brian Louw <blo...@gmail.com>: Mar 23 08:01AM -0700

I've had that problem too and it appears to happen when you do an autoscan
before selecting the service reset. I found it can be fixed by unplugging
the gs 911 and re- inserting it.

...more