Apply Now: ipolicy for Development Leaders, Bengaluru, 28 June - 1 July 2012

GRASSROOTS India

May 31, 2012, 3:21:00 AM5/31/12
to GRASSROOTS in action

Dear Friends,

Greetings from CCS! I hope that this email finds you well and prospering in the good work that you do.

You will be happy to know that following the success of the ipolicy for Development Leaders conducted in November last year, which you were a part of, we are offering the course again this year. I write to seek your help with the publicity of this course. I will be grateful if you could not only forward this mail to your network but also encourage them to apply. You could also nominate your colleagues to the course. The details of the course are available through the mailer below.

You will also be happy to know that Vikram Rai, CEO, Sattva is now involved with us and helps us with the session on communication. He had kindly offered to conduct this session for us and I took him up on this offer for an ipolicy for journalists that we have just concluded.

I would very much want to know work has progressed for you post the course. Please do write in when you have some time. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best wishes

Amit

Amit Gordon

Senior Coordinator, Programs

Centre for Civil Society

Add: A 69 Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016 India

Tel: +91 11 2653-7456 / 2652-1882  Fax: +91 11 2651-2347

E-mail: amit....@ccs.in Mobile: +91 98100-60780

www.ccs.in| www.ccsacademy.in| www.schoolchoice.in

www.righttoeducation.in | www.jeevika.org | www.azadi.me