Help Sought by Crusader

1 view

GRASSROOTS group

Feb 12, 2012, 11:55:30 AM2/12/12
to GRASSROOTS in action
Dear All Friends,

I wish you all Very Happy New Year 2012.

Brothers, as you know I have been working as development activist for
last 20 years addressing the problems and issues of poor,
disadvantaged and marginalized. Many of my friends do know my
commitment and dedication to the humanity and public cause. As the
development worker I have strongly felt during last several years that
the participation in political system could impact positively the pro-
people policy environment. Participation of poor and marginalized in
state/national polity would necessarily benefit more the weaker
sections and excluded communities. With the intentions of creating
space for poor & marginalized and development activists in Indian
politics and governance system, I have joined a growing political
party namely "AMBEDKAR SAMAJ PARTY . www.missioncaravan.com" as member
of Core Group (National Executive Council). It was quite difficult for
me to enter the electoral politics before joining; however, it
happened all of sudden. And, now my well-wishers pushed to contest UP
Assembly Election from Dhaulana (58) constituency in Ghaziabad
district. I am very surprised thinking constantly that I have jumped
into the battle with no resources to spend. Despite all that, I have
firm belief inside myself that my vision of delivering the accountable
governance will succeed.

Having been nominated to contest assembly election on 58-Dhaulana
seat, I have visited each and every door in almost 110 villages (with
about 200,000 voters) over last 45 days. The campaign is gradually
picking up. It will be at climax between 15 and 26 February 2012. The
polling is to take place on 28 February 2012. With the crowd of 10,000
people, we are going to organize a Grand Rally on 25 February 2012
after passing through 55 villages and 2 cities. All the weaker, poor,
marginalized and disadvantaged sections/communities of constituency
are supporting me as they too dream an educated, committed and
competent leader as their next MLA. What I miss is your support and
help. Thus I desperately seek your assistance, help and support.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,

HASRAT ARJJUMEND

HOW CAN YOU HELP ME?

# Please forward this Appeal to your friends and companions
through e-mail or phone.

# Please write in varied media forms and on blogs, twitter,
facebook, etc., and initiate debates in context of the entry of civil
society or struggling people in the mainstream politics.

# Please spare few days to convice the people of Dhaulana
Assembly Constituency (it lies between Dasna and Hapur of Ghaziabad
district). You may also send your friends who reside in Delhi,
Ghaziabad or Meerut. Contact me on my cell phones: 09910188948,
09868993710, 09528948191, 08791155652.

# Since I have entered the politics to support the struggles
and causes of poor, excluded and marginalized, I lack the money to
spend on election. Therefore, I request all to help me through
contributing any amount.

Donate any amount through Cheque or NEFT:

Name of Account Holder: Hasrat Arjjumend
Name of Bank: Union Bank of
India
Account No.: 584502010000841
IFSC Code: UBIN0558451

--
HASRAT ARJJUMEND
BSc Hons,MSc, MPhil, ExeMBA, MCJ, DCAP, CertGHP (USA), OFRC

Post Box 9726 | New Delhi - 110 025 | Tel: +91-9910188948,
+91-9868993710
E-mail: harjj...@gmail.com | harjj...@yahoo.co.in | Skype:
harjjumend
Facebook: www.facebook.com/harjjumend | Website: http://www.hasrat.info