Volunteers Needed!

Girard Public Library

May 22, 2024, 8:49:39 PMMay 22
to GPL Newsflash
It’s that time of year again, We have a summer food box delivery tomorrow May  23. Delivery company hasn’t given me a time yet. I am going to guess around 11 or 12, it’s coming from Wichita.

Would anyone be available to help us tomorrow? It is a large delivery 12 pallets (1056 boxes)

We NEED your HELP!!
Girard Public Library needs some volunteers to help on Thursday May 23! We are getting 12 pallets (1056 boxes) for our summer meal program! The delivery company has not given me a delivery time yet. I will update as soon as I know. The delivery truck is coming from Wichita so we a guessing arrival time around 11-Noon?!
Each box weighs about 15 pounds. Pallets do not fit in the doors of the library, we will be moving by hand!
Thanks