Farm Offer

devin wright

Nov 26, 2022, 10:55:08 AM11/26/22
to GNO Growers Alliance, Terence Jackson
Hey GNOGA,

See below for an opportunity to farm 17 acres in MS. SPROUT has offered to help interested parties figure out if this is the right opportunity for them. Terence is cc’d here; feel free to reach out  for some support/technical assistance! Email contact for the offerer is below.

"Hi,  I've got a 17 acre vegetable farm about an hour north of Jackson MS in the Delta.  It's fully equipped, irrigated and even has a new high-tunnel.  There's a nice house on the property.   I'm looking for a young person(s) to take over the farm (with my help) for the next season or for a longer duration.  We are only looking for someone that would commit to living here and working the farm for an entire season as a minimum.   There are others in my area that are selling produce in New Orleans.  There's a good local market too.  It's a good opportunity.

If you know of anyone that would be interested, please let me know.

Best regards,

--
Bart Barrack