Seed Swap Tonight!

Becca Greaney

Jun 24, 2022, 9:49:10 AM6/24/22
to Greater New Orleans Growers Alliance Listserve
Happy Friday, here with some reminders about the workday, seed swap, and policy party next Tuesday. I’m excited to pass off some cool flower seed varieties tonight and you’ll find me slinging snoballs on Tuesday : )

1. GNOGA Happy Hour and Seed Swap - We’ll be hanging and swapping seeds tonight Friday June 24th, at Courtyard Brewery, just for fun. A casual way to hang and maybe try some new seed varieties?! Come through, you deserve a break.Here is the Facebook event.
SeedSwap & Chill (2).png

2. Work Day at Farmacia - We have the opportunity to help out Pam Broome at Farmacia plant some natives in the ground! Sign up here for this volunteer opportunity happening right before the happy hour, then slide on over to Courtyard for a cold drink. Bring a shovel and hand tool if you got it, and of course water, sunscreen, etc!
Friday, June 24, 4-5:30pm. 1831 N Roman St.

3. Policy Party - The big day is coming! Make sure to come out and support the amazing hard work that FPAC, SPROUT, GNOGA, and others have been doing to create and launch the A Greener New Orleans Policy Campaign. It’s going to be good time, snowballs for everyone. Tuesday, June 28th, 5:30pm, Press Street Gardens (800 Homer Plessy Way). Here is the eventbrite.

Becca & GNOGA Organizers