chicken sitter for next week

Marguerite Green

Nov 17, 2022, 5:50:19 PM11/17/22
to GNO Growers Alliance
Hey everyone,

My chickens were going to have the coop to themselves while I was gone next week, but they just started hard molting, and I am now looking for someone to drop in and check on them two-three times over the 20-26th. $25 per drop-in, which should take less than an hour, for sure. I mostly want to ensure they have plenty of water and extra protein.

Unfortunately, because they're particularly vulnerable, I need someone to drop by with hard-molting chicken experience and who knows how to cull a bird (just in case). Thanks! Reply directly to me if you're interested.

--
Marguerite Green  (she/ her)
Executive Director, SPROUT

mar...@sproutnola.org