Month to month rental

Grow For Food

Jul 22, 2022, 11:57:51 AM7/22/22
to GNO Growers Alliance
I have a separate room in my home that  I offer for a fair price month to month.  I also do partial work/trade/$ arrangements.  My plan is to travel more for a book I’m writing.  Currently I work from home, writing, producing a weekly radio show, reviewing USDA grants and organizing conferences and workshops.   I’m seeking an assistant for partial trade.  I live in Uptown, a 5 min bike ride ( my speed) to the Tree of Life and all of glorious Audubon Park. The space available has a separate  entrance, fenced backyard/garden with grow  beds and workshop/shed.  The room has 3 windows that are large and allow light year round.  I start seeds in that room, it’s that bright. The house is 1/2 shotgun, 1/2 private space with a shared bathroom and kitchen.  I never walk through the room that is available as it has its own entrance via the kitchen and hallway.    Animal friendly as long as you have great pet care skills.  Daily walks and daily dog poo, cat litter duty for starters.  I’m a practicing Buddhist yet I do have that “Ninja” side and am working on my “living in community” skills.  People who share this space become part of a community.  We talk.  We find solutions.  Food justice/sovereignty is your jam as well as all aspects of environmentalism.   Garden and farming people are my favorite kind-of people and usually have great pet skills.  Reach out with any questions.  Month to month arrangements preferred as well as a 2-3 month commitment if our energies vibe.  Thanks and please pass this along. --