Free June Workshops at Recirculating Farms

Dimitri Celis

Jun 15, 2022, 6:26:34 PM6/15/22
to GNO Growers Alliance
Hi everyone!

SPROUT and Recirculating Farms have a couple of workshops coming up in June. All are welcome!

On Wednesday, June 22, join our farm manager Michael as he goes over the basics of soil health and management at our Central City farm on 1924 Jackson Ave. This workshop is great for those interested in implementing organic and regenerative soil maintenance practices in an urban setting. You can register at bit.ly/rfcsoilhealth3.

soilhealth06.22.png

Then on Wednesday, June 29, we'll be hosting an Introduction to Beekeeping workshop with Shae from What It Bees Like! This class will be at our newest Central City farm site at 1300 Clara St. Great for bee enthusiasts and prospective beekeepers. If the weather permits we'll also have a hive opening!  You can register at bit.ly/rfcbeekeeping.

BFRD beekeeping.pngclarabees2.jpg

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Have a great week and stay hydrated!

Dimitri Celis (he, him, his)
Programs Development Coordinator
Serve Louisiana | AmeriCorps Member