IMPORTANT! Cancellation for tomorrow (11/18) Cover Crop Field Day

Terence Jackson

Nov 17, 2022, 10:33:04 AM11/17/22
to gn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends, Technical Assistants and Partners,

We are, unfortunately, canceling tomorrow's cover crop field day at Robert and Gwendolyn William's Farm in Simmesport, Louisiana. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate the seasonal illness at SPROUT that has left us understaffed. Please forward this information to anyone you may have invited to this event.

We will reschedule post-holidays and hope that you and your family have a lovely holiday season and stay healthy yourself!

In gratitude,
Margee and Terence
--
Terence Jackson (he/him)