***UPDATE TO TONIGHT'S HAPPY HOUR***

Devin Wright

Jun 24, 2022, 2:15:23 PM6/24/22
to GNO Growers Alliance
Hello GNOGA,

In light of this morning’s ruling overturning Roe v. Wade, we wanted to make space for GNOGA membership to process, engage, and act as they see fit. Some folks might need to stay home, some folks might want to grab a beer and just hang out with growers (either talking about the ruling or not), and some folks might want to hit the streets to rally against the ruling (at 6pm at Lafayette Square— GNOGA folks will meet at the corner of Camp and Maestri. Flyer attached below). In an effort to support people (and ourselves), the organizing team will have folks both at the rally and at Courtyard since our start times are the same- 6pm!

Going to Lafayette Square at 6p? Meet us at the corner of Camp and Maestri at 6! We will get loud together, then head over to Courtyard afterwards together to decompress as a community around 7p.

Going to Courtyard at 6p? Awesome! Folks will be swapping seeds and holding it down starting at 6. The rest of us from the rally will join you around 7 or so!

The work day at Farmacia, from 4:00-5:30 will proceed as planned! It’ll be hot so take care of yourself but maybe sweating it out and getting dirty is just the ticket right now!

Take care of yourselves and those around you, period! Stay hydrated! Wear a hat. Wear sunscreen. Take a breath. Resist. Love. Sympathize/empathize. Show up. Be an accomplice. Share! See you all so soon.

In solidarity,
GNOGA Organizing Team

IMG_6743.jpeg

IMG_5180.png.jpeg