Shameless plug

1 view

Whatley

Mar 24, 2010, 10:52:23 AM3/24/10
to Graphic Novels in Libraries UK
Hi all - just to let you know that Bryan Talbot will be appearing at
the Leicester Central Lending library on Thursday 6th May at 7:00 p.m
to talk about his excellent graphic novel 'Grandville' & the
Anthropomorphic Tradition. Tickets are £2:50, & will be on sale
shortly.

Have just read the first two Scott Pilgrim books (loved them), & am
currently reading Neil Gaiman's 'Death: the Time of Your Life' - how
about you?

Graham

Carl Cross

Apr 29, 2010, 10:34:55 AM4/29/10
to Graphic Novels in Libraries UK

Have just read the first two Scott Pilgrim books (loved them), & am
> currently reading Neil Gaiman's 'Death: the Time of Your Life' - how
> about you?

What nobody else?

I've read the first Scott Pilgrim which was the result of turning a
librarian loose in a proper comic shop which I liked too.

I'm currently enjoying the universe destroying Secret and Civil War
series since I've just treated myself to a Marvel Digital Comics
subscription. Wish DC would do something like that.

I've also just got Grandville. If tickets are still available for this
I'm seriously thinking about coming if I can convince my wife it'd be
good for work and isn't just a jolly. Any tips for parking nearby?

Carl.

Mel and David Gibson

Apr 29, 2010, 1:58:32 PM4/29/10
to gnl...@googlegroups.com
I took to Scott Pilgrim too. Took me a while to get round to, but glad
I got there.