Literature...Unsuccesfully Competing against TV since 1953

Carl Cross

Apr 26, 2011, 11:37:55 AM4/26/11
to Graphic Novels in Libraries UK
February? Really, this is the last time someone posted something to
this list? Come on people, we're better than that!

If you follow Unshelved you might have seen this at the bottom of one
of the recent strips. And if you don't read Unshelved you certainly
should do, go here immediately:

http://www.unshelved.com/

But go her even more immediately-er because it might go soon. The
author is up for an Eisner and has provided a free sample so everyone
can make an informed decision. If you do nothing else go to the bottom
of page 9. I want that poster, right there. Oh yes.

http://delicious-monster.com/downloads/Literature_EisnerNominee_Humor.pdf?utm_source=Overdue+Media&utm_campaign=2a9a763227-UA-127250-5&utm_medium=email

(Warning: some cut and pastery may be needed)

Enjoy.

Carl.