Tokyopop UK

Carl Cross

Oct 27, 2010, 7:31:09 AM10/27/10
to Graphic Novels in Libraries UK
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if Tokyopop UK still exists? Even at the height of
their powers I got the impression they were 3 men and a neko working
out of the proverbial broom cupboard.

I strongly suspect my TP contact has [shudder] "moved on". Has anyone
had any recent contact?

If they do exist do they still do Recons or similar or even support in
house events with freebies?

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Carl.

Matt Imrie

Oct 27, 2010, 7:33:36 AM10/27/10
to gnl...@googlegroups.com

Their patch has been taken over by Diamond Distribution. Andrew works for them or he did a while ago.

Hope this helps

Matt

Carl Cross

Nov 12, 2010, 10:20:00 AM11/12/10