temporary server error (500) numeric code 21

Bill Holmes

Jun 27, 2010, 2:54:36 PM6/27/10
to gmu...@googlegroups.com, gm...@googlegroups.com, gmu...@yahoogroups.com

Hello Group,

A  friend of mine has a gmail accounty that has been frozen for a couple of days with the error message below.  I found a link to a discussion on this issue in the support forums, seems multiple users impacted, it has been several days.  They're working on it.

Temporary Error (500)

We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes.
If the issue persists, please visit the Gmail Help Center »

Numeric Code: 21

have a peaceful day,
Bill

--