Disable auto addition of email ID's into Contacts after sending mails

RaJ

Nov 25, 2008, 3:08:07 AM11/25/08
to GMusers- GMail Beta & Beyond
Hello Guyz,

Whenever I send some mail the new email ID gets added to my
contact automatically. I want to disable this option. I want an option
like asking me to save the new ID to which I have just sent a mail or
it should not add the ID's.

I hope we have such option in Yahoomail but I couldn't find such
option in here. So can anyone help me on this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

ЯΛJ

Zack (Doc)

Nov 25, 2008, 8:22:57 AM11/25/08
to GMu...@googlegroups.com
There is no option for this in GMail. But the ones automatically
added are "suggested" contacts now, and so are easy to find and get
rid of... perhaps one day they will even age out.
--

Jane Wagner - "Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those
in touch with it."

Rahul Gagu

Nov 25, 2008, 8:25:44 AM11/25/08
to GMu...@googlegroups.com
Oh !!!

I think Gmail should go for such options. Anyway thanks Zack.

" тнє gяєαт ρℓєαѕυяє ιη ℓιƒє ιѕ ∂σιηg ωнαт ρєσρℓє ѕαソ ソσυ ¢αηησт ∂σ....."

ThAnX & ReGaRdS,

ѕ. яαнυℓ

Zack (Doc)

Nov 25, 2008, 8:30:43 AM11/25/08
to GMu...@googlegroups.com
Well, be sure to suggest it to them the next time you submit a
suggestion form. This is the only way to make sure they're
introducing features you'd like, but suggesting it to them.

--

Evan Esar - "Character is what you have left when you've lost
everything you can lose."