Lost Ability to Add Members

Diana Perkinson

Aug 25, 2011, 8:06:23 PM8/25/11
to GMusers- GMail Beta & Beyond
I manage two groups and have had the ability to add memebers directly
since the beginning of Google Groups. Today was the first time I have
had the need to add a new member in about a month and suddenly I don't
have that ability any more. Does anyone know how I can get in touch
with Google to get this restored?

Zack (Doc)

Aug 27, 2011, 2:23:35 PM8/27/11
to gmu...@googlegroups.com
I would start with a search of the Group's Help pages.  I tried that and got this link, which directly addresses your concern.