Alert on saving

manuel vh

Jun 15, 2015, 9:32:36 AM6/15/15
to gma...@googlegroups.com
For two week, I am receiving and alert when I save any page. The alert says the bookmark can not be saved, but It is false because page is salved in gmark panel and in google bookmarks page

I'm using Firefox 38.x in windows 7 and Linux Mint

Bob W

Jun 16, 2015, 9:53:01 PM6/16/15
to gma...@googlegroups.com
Same here...

On Monday, June 15, 2015 6:32 AM, manuel vh <manu...@gmail.com> wrote:

For two week, I am receiving and alert when I save any page. The alert says the bookmark can not be saved, but It is false because page is salved in gmark panel and in google bookmarks page

I'm using Firefox 38.x in windows 7 and Linux Mint

kriirk

Sep 2, 2015, 12:52:22 AM9/2/15
to GMarks, bo...@sbcglobal.net
+1

ChiRing Chu

Sep 7, 2015, 10:45:37 PM9/7/15
to GMarks
i have same problem :-(

在 2015年6月15日星期一 UTC+8下午9:32:36,manuel vh写道: