Couple of questions

Scott Mansfield

Nov 24, 2015, 8:45:46 PM11/24/15
to GMarks
1. If I add a new bookmark. Does it automatically upload the change to my Google account?
2. A slightly unrelated question. Chrome remembers your addons every time you login with your google account. Is there a way to accomplish this with Cyberfox?

David C.

Dec 15, 2015, 6:52:56 PM12/15/15
to GMarks
On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 6:45:46 PM UTC-7, Scott Mansfield wrote:
1. If I add a new bookmark. Does it automatically upload the change to my Google account?
2. A slightly unrelated question. Chrome remembers your addons every time you login with your google account. Is there a way to accomplish this with Cyberfox?

1: Yes, if you are logged in to your Google account at the time.  An error is presented, but the changes to get saved.

2: Don't know that one