Shall we keep the GMS JE Network?

Stephane P. Rousseau (RCU)

Jun 1, 2010, 11:11:22 PM6/1/10
to GMS Network on Japanese Encephalitis (JE), Featherstone, David Alexander, Tran Nhu Duong, Jee, Dr Youngmee (WPRO), Jim Mielke, loan...@yahoo.com, ntban...@hn.vnn.vn, ntb...@hn.vnn.vn, phuon...@yahoo.com, rai...@nagasaki-u.ac.jp, Tong thi Ha, y...@nip.gov.kh, Corrie Conrad
Dear Colleagues & Friends,

I have ended my contract with ADB and left the GMS CDC project.
As all of you had expressed interest in this GMS JE network and we enjoyed the start up of it; we would like to prevent this network to die in its early age, we would like therefore to call for a volunteer to take over the site management. I can hand over the management of this Google Group site and ListServ easily by transferring the ownership and passwords. The management of the site takes actually very little time per month (20 min/month?).

Kindly let me know ASAP if you are interested as I shall leave the country on 07 June 2010. I can still check my GMS  CDC email until then.

On a second matter, several of you had been invited to join the network but have apparently not confirmed electronically their membership. This has led the Google Group server to record your email as "non-verified"; concretely, this most likely means that when the invitation reached your account you may have not sent back the mail for its electronic confirmation. This may also be because the invitation fell in your spam box. Please, check the status of your email in see attachment. We are also trying to understand why the Google server has marked some email addresses as "not allowed".

I take this opportunity to say farewell to you all, with warmest thanks for your kind cooperation and your participation to this network as well as to the initial forum in Nha Trang.

Kind regards
Stephane

_______________________
Stéphane P. Rousseau (Mr)
ex-Regional Coordinator

Regional Coordination Unit (RCU)
Asian Development Bank
Greater Mekong Subregion
Communicable Diseases Control Project
Room 2104, 21st Floor,
Thanh Cong Tower,
57 Lang Ha Street,
Ba Dinh District, Hanoi – VIET NAM
Tel: +844 3514 79 33
Fax: +844 3514 80 12
Email: gms.c...@gmail.com
Website: www.gms-cdc.org/
Skype: rcu_gms_cdc

Non-verified addresses.doc

PHAN THI NGA - NIHE

Jun 3, 2010, 6:30:02 AM6/3/10
to Stephane P. Rousseau (RCU), GMS Network on Japanese Encephalitis (JE), Featherstone, David Alexander, Tran Nhu Duong, Jee, Dr Youngmee (WPRO), Jim Mielke, loan...@yahoo.com, ntban...@hn.vnn.vn, ntb...@hn.vnn.vn, phuon...@yahoo.com, rai...@nagasaki-u.ac.jp, Tong thi Ha, y...@nip.gov.kh, Corrie Conrad
Dear Stephane,
I would like thank you very much for the collaboration to organization GMS-JE Forum in Hue last year.
This was good chance for me to practice how to organize a Internation metting.
 Again thank you very much.
GOOD LUCK.
Nga
Dr. Phan Thi Nga, NIHE

Từ: Stephane P. Rousseau (RCU) <gms.c...@gmail.com>
Đến: GMS Network on Japanese Encephalitis (JE) <GMS-J...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "Featherstone, David Alexander" <feathe...@who.int>; Tran Nhu Duong <japan...@yahoo.com>; "Jee, Dr Youngmee (WPRO)" <Je...@wpro.who.int>; Jim Mielke <jim_m...@hotmail.com>; loan...@yahoo.com; ntban...@hn.vnn.vn; ntb...@hn.vnn.vn; phuon...@yahoo.com; rai...@nagasaki-u.ac.jp; Tong thi Ha <tong...@yahoo.com>; y...@nip.gov.kh; Corrie Conrad <cco...@google.com>
Gửi ngày: 10:11:22, Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 6 2010
Chủ đề: [GMS-JE-Net - Message:23] Shall we keep the GMS JE Network?

SILVIA OSTBERG

Jun 8, 2010, 12:57:42 AM6/8/10
to PHAN THI NGA - NIHE, Stephane P. Rousseau (RCU), GMS Network on Japanese Encephalitis (JE), Featherstone, David Alexander, Tran Nhu Duong, Jee, Dr Youngmee (WPRO), Jim Mielke, loan...@yahoo.com, ntban...@hn.vnn.vn, ntb...@hn.vnn.vn, phuon...@yahoo.com, rai...@nagasaki-u.ac.jp, Tong thi Ha, y...@nip.gov.kh, Corrie Conrad, Roberto Bruzzone
Dear Stephane,
I am sorry we have not had any positive response to take over the Network site. As you know I'll be leaving to at the end of the month and the SISEA's Coordination Unit will be closed. Things will be followed up from Paris.

Let me, in any case, take the opportunity to thank you, Dr. Nga and all of you that contributed to the successful results of the JE Forum in Nha Trang. I really hope that the network continues its active collaboration.
Silvia
--
Silvia Östberg, Regional Project Manager
SISEA – Surveillance and investigation of Epidemics in Southeast Asia

http://www.hku.hk/respari/news_01.htm

P.O. Box 3560, Vientiane, Lao PDR

+856 20 78 695 78 (Mob)
+856 21- 214 236, 214 239 (Off)