Ellarigu gauri hagu Ganesha habbada shubhashayagalu .

1 view

kavitha r

Aug 28, 2014, 12:46:23 AM8/28/14
to GK...@googlegroups.com
Happy gauri and Ganesha chathurthi. Firstly thanks for the cordial replay of Dr Uday Bhat and Dayanad, felt very happy that finally I got know some KANNADA people. Sir we are from Bangalore, here we stay in The Legend, sec-57, sushanthlok 111. Thanks for the invitation to Ganesha celebration,but because of some reasons we are not able to attend but definitely we will meet some day. My husband H.M. Venkatesh works in Pepsi co. as VP, Gurgoan. Please send the address of Gurgoan Kannada Sangha. Once again Nama Ella kannada sanghadavarige Gauri hagu Ganesha habbada shubhashayagalu . Thanku all.