Jai Karnataka....

Megha Kulkarni

Oct 23, 2013, 9:24:03 AM10/23/13
to GK...@googlegroups.com
Namaskar Kannadigare,,,

I request to all to share there Facebook ID and other social networking Id's... That we can get to know each other...

Please find me on facebook "Megha Karnam"

Thanks and Regards,
Megha Karnam.....

PRAKASH

Oct 24, 2013, 4:49:18 AM10/24/13
to GK...@googlegroups.com
Namaskariiiii
Nice to see mail
Thanks  & Regards
Prakash.

Megha Kulkarni

Oct 24, 2013, 6:44:12 AM10/24/13
to GK...@googlegroups.com
Namaskara

Regards,
Megha Karnam

Dayanand M

Nov 15, 2013, 2:28:07 AM11/15/13
to GK...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
On the occation of the KARNATAKA RAJYOTHSAVA we Gurgaon Kannada Sangha along with Karnataka Information Center, New Delhi celebrating KARNATAKA RAJYOTHSAVA in gurgaon on 16/11/2013(saturday)from 4.30pm onwards.
Programs
Comedy Drama:- SHUDRA TAPASVI
and
FOLK SONGS from Rangayana Mysore
Please find attached file for invitation.
Venue:- HSSIDC Complex
Udyog vihar
Gurgaon.
(exit-18 towards Delhi on NH-8, Near to Income Tax office, Gurgaon)

We cordially invited you and your family and friends.
DELICIOUS DINNER ARRANGED AFTER THE PROGRAMME.
Regards,
Dayananda
9910112588

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gurgaon Kannada Sangha" group.

lokesh octane

May 19, 2014, 2:10:01 AM5/19/14
to GK...@googlegroups.com
Have sent you a request, please add me to your network

sanjeev kumar

Jul 9, 2015, 3:05:31 AM7/9/15
to GK...@googlegroups.com
No I couldn't found you in FB Pls let me know the correct ID