mahiti

vinayak h

Oct 13, 2015, 3:03:29 PM10/13/15
to Gurgaon Kannada Sangha
Hello....nanna hesaru vinayak....nanu mulataha uttarakannada jilleya honnavar taluk nava.nanage Google li search maduvaga gurdaon Kannada sangha emba mahiti siktu.nanu kelasa maduttiruvudu rajastanada bhiwadi yalli.Kannada sangha nodi tumba kushi aytu.ene ondu karyakrama untadalli dayavittu mail madi.

Basana Goud

Oct 14, 2015, 5:26:40 AM10/14/15
to GK...@googlegroups.com

Dear sir u have any mobile no please mail me it is help for communications about programs

On Oct 14, 2015 12:33 AM, "vinayak h" <hegdevi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello....nanna hesaru vinayak....nanu mulataha uttarakannada jilleya honnavar taluk nava.nanage Google li search maduvaga gurdaon Kannada sangha emba mahiti siktu.nanu kelasa maduttiruvudu rajastanada bhiwadi yalli.Kannada sangha nodi tumba kushi aytu.ene ondu karyakrama untadalli dayavittu mail madi.

vinayak h

Oct 15, 2015, 9:41:47 AM10/15/15
to Gurgaon Kannada Sangha
07737391546....it's my no....thanks for your supporting

Basana Goud

Oct 15, 2015, 1:16:23 PM10/15/15
to GK...@googlegroups.com

Dear sir we r add your no in Bhiwadi what's group please introduced self in group just like company, staying area this group admin update Kannada sangha programs

On Oct 15, 2015 7:11 PM, "vinayak h" <hegdevi...@gmail.com> wrote:
07737391546....it's my no....thanks for your supporting

vinayak h

Oct 18, 2015, 9:52:40 AM10/18/15
to Gurgaon Kannada Sangha
Well sir.but I can't use whats app.only hike...

vinayak h

Feb 15, 2016, 12:13:12 PM2/15/16
to Gurgaon Kannada Sangha
Sir now please add my no bhiwadi whatsapp group my new no is 9482115561

Basana Goud

Feb 15, 2016, 11:39:55 PM2/15/16
to GK...@googlegroups.com

OK your request forward to our admin he will add shortly