hello

Suresh N T

Sep 10, 2011, 12:26:11 PM9/10/11
to Gurgaon Kannada Sangha
gurgaon nalli kannada sanga ede anta nodi thumba kushi aytu.... nanna
hesaru suresh. chikmagalore dist navanu. nan gurgaon ge bandu 1
thigalaytu. nanu DLF phase 2 nalli edini. infinity tower nalli work
madthidini. yaradru kannadigaru attiradalli edre plz nanna contact
madi...

nanna mail id suresh...@gmail.com or ntsu...@yahoo.in

ph no 9958982167

Dayanand M

Sep 12, 2011, 10:44:07 PM9/12/11
to gk...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am Dayanand. I am from jayapura. There are many kanadigas in
gurgaon. Meet in kannada rajyotsava which is organizing in november. I
will send you invitation. I am living in sec 57. My no is 9910112588.

Suresh N T

Sep 14, 2011, 11:47:51 AM9/14/11
to Gurgaon Kannada Sangha
Thanks 4 ur reply dayanand. i am changed my mob no to 9560191999. i
will wait for your the invitation.

On Sep 13, 7:44 am, Dayanand M <dayav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am Dayanand. I am from jayapura. There are many kanadigas in
> gurgaon. Meet in kannada rajyotsava which is organizing in november. I
> will send you invitation. I am living in sec 57. My no is 9910112588.
>
> On 9/10/11, Suresh N T <suresha.su...@gmail.com> wrote:> gurgaon nalli kannada sanga ede anta nodi thumba kushi aytu.... nanna
> > hesaru suresh. chikmagalore dist navanu. nan gurgaon ge bandu 1
> > thigalaytu. nanu DLF phase 2 nalli edini. infinity tower nalli work
> > madthidini. yaradru kannadigaru attiradalli edre plz nanna contact
> > madi...
>
> > nanna mail id  suresha.su...@gmail.com  or ntsur...@yahoo.in

Dayanand M

Nov 24, 2011, 9:06:47 PM11/24/11
to gk...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,
Good morning,
How are you.
Gurgaon Kannada Sangha organizing KANNADA RAJYOTSAVA on 27/11/2011 at sector-4, BAL BHAVAN. programme starts from 3pm onwards.
pl come along with friends and family
Thanks
Regards
Dayanand