Ellarigu namaskara

Kalpa Ganapa

May 1, 2012, 10:24:15 AM5/1/12
to Gurgaon Kannada Sangha
Namma family June thingaldinda illi sec56 kendriya vihar ge shift
agatha idheve.
Namma ejmanaru Dr Prasanna, MBBS mathe MBA madidhare, ivaga Philips
Healthcare nalli work madtha idhare.
Mundhe yenadaru karyakrama idhere , naavu adherelli bharoke try mad
thick.

Vandanegalu.

Shivanand Naganur

May 1, 2012, 10:42:48 AM5/1/12
to gk...@googlegroups.com
Call us Shivanand / Vani  99108 39954, 9540113064
navu kendriya viharanlle irudu H No c -356  nalli iddivi

Regards,
Shivanand

Vivekanand Hiremath

May 10, 2012, 11:24:03 PM5/10/12
to GK...@googlegroups.com
Namskara,

Navu Sec 55, House 272, Pragati Apt , Plot GH 68 nalli idiway will be happy to have you all at home.I am in Ford India , Cyber City DLF Ph 2

Pls keep in touch

Regards. Have a nice day

Vivekanand & Manjula Hiremath, 88000 92676

Kalpa Ganapa

Jun 10, 2012, 1:27:10 PM6/10/12
to gk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shivanand,
Tried calling your no. but got a wrong number response.
You can call me on 9910991481. We have shifted to B-240 last week only.

Thanks & Regards
Prasanna & Kalpa Ganapa
+919910991481
--
Thanks & Regards
Kalpa Ganapa

Kalpa Ganapa

Jun 10, 2012, 1:30:16 PM6/10/12
to gk...@googlegroups.com
Namaskara,

We have shifted to Kendriya Vihar B -240. Will call you tomorrow and we can plan to meet up over weekend.
Oh great. My office (Philips HealthCare) is in 9B bldg. DLF cyber City.

Thanks & Regards
Prasanna & Kalpa Ganapa
+919910991481

Message has been deleted