Announce - ProspectV1.3 now available in a free license

prospectvhome

Apr 3, 2007, 3:53:21 PM4/3/07
to GIS Educators
Dear Group,

MRU's image exploration tool ProspectV is now available in a full,
100% free license which allows you to make and distribute your own
scripts and presentations. You can utilize the entire set of scripting
functionalities offered in the latest ProspectV1.3 Mach1, including
multi-image presentations and two-channel audio support. The Echo
License covers strictly non-commercial uses only: it is perfect for
education, research, artistic experimentation and the like.

You can download the "unlocked" ProspectV1.3 application ("Echo"
release) from this website:

http://www.mruproject.com/prospectv/

For those of you who do not know it yet, ProspectV is a visualization
tool which offers scripted exploration of 2D images introducing
dynamic image movement (rotation, zoom, panning) in real-time,
supports presentations with sequences of images, and has audio support
on two independent channels. Its compactness and versatility make it
useful in many imaging applications, including image exploration,
museum displays or any sort of presentation based on static
imagery.

We'd like to see ProspectV put to a good use in your specific areas of
interest: feel free to experiment with scripting and the writing of
presentations, we believe your work or play will find in ProspectV a
versatile imaging support.

We hope your return waves of our Echo initiative will be many!

Best Regards,
Marco Ruocco

MRU di Ruocco Marco
http://www.mruproject.com