Is Pinkfreud OK?

bowler

Jul 14, 2009, 4:23:09 PM7/14/09
to GA Alumni Association
Saw this question for her on Uclue and she said she was under the
weather and would get right to it:

http://uclue.com/?xq=3056

I hope all is well.

myoarin

Jul 14, 2009, 9:11:02 PM7/14/09
to GA Alumni Association
HI Bowler,

Scroll down a little over half way on Uclue Q 3097. Maybe a
researcher can give you a "Reply to author" message with more
information (maybe has already).

Regards, Myo

Roger Browne

Jul 15, 2009, 6:30:26 AM7/15/09
to GA Alumni Association
Bowler, thanks for your concern. The interaction of Q 3056 was
continued elsewhere, although that's not apparent from the public view
of the question. As myo points out, pinkfreud has subsequently posted
elsewhere at Uclue.

Regards,
Roger

pinkfreud

Jul 18, 2009, 10:20:42 PM7/18/09
to GA Alumni Association
Thanks for asking. I'm not feeling very well, but I'm still above
ground rather than under it. ;-)

~Pink

David

Jul 19, 2009, 12:56:23 PM7/19/09
to GA Alumni Association
Glad to hear it...that you're still with us, and still checking in,
that is.

Hope you're feeling 100% real soon.

David

bowler

Jul 21, 2009, 5:13:03 PM7/21/09
to GA Alumni Association
Thanks. It's good to know that your still "in the pink" :)