GAAA

Lawrence E. Fogelberg

Jul 13, 2009, 5:32:16 AM7/13/09
to GAal...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

GAAA seems to have a slight problem, at least for me.

All the stuff that belongs in the righthand column is appearing on the
left, covering the lefthand portion of the page. Clicks everywhere
still work, but that doesn't change the mis-formatting.

If I have a unique problem, any suggestions.

Thanks and regards, Larry

Roger Browne

Jul 13, 2009, 6:00:26 AM7/13/09
to GA Alumni Association
I saw this yesterday, and a shift-click on the "Page Reload" button
fixed it. Probably Google changed the stylesheet but some people still
have an old one cached by their browser.

Regards,
Roger

myoarin

Jul 13, 2009, 9:26:06 AM7/13/09
to GA Alumni Association
Thanks Roger.

I am kind a stupid about this. How do I find the "Page Reload" button
to do a shift-click? I use Firefox, if that is significant.

Thanks and regard, Myo

Roger Browne

Jul 13, 2009, 2:12:00 PM7/13/09
to GA Alumni Association
> I am kind a stupid about this.  How do I find the "Page Reload" button
> to do a shift-click?  I use Firefox, if that is significant.

On recent versions of Firefox it's an icon with two opposing curved
arrows, kind of like a cross between a recycling icon and the yin/yang
symbol. If you don't see it, try "View | Navigation Toolbar" to make
it visible.

Regards,
Roger

myoarin

Jul 13, 2009, 3:23:56 PM7/13/09
to GA Alumni Association
Roger,

Many thanks. Actually I browse with Google, but - I won't say it
again - I found the Google reload button, and, of course, it
worked.

"Ta." Larry