"a very complete girl"

myoarin

Jul 31, 2009, 3:21:19 PM7/31/09
to GA Alumni Association
Some of you have probably also read the comment by someone who
describes herself as
"a very complete girl," a lovely expression, especially when used so
apparently unselfconsciously, lets me think:: honest, wholesome,
hearty, ... - I don't know what else good to describe someone who can
think of themself that way.

Any suggestions? (Nothing physical or names)

Oh, Pinkfreud comes to mind, but no other names.

Myo

David

Aug 1, 2009, 8:27:27 AM8/1/09
to GA Alumni Association
myo...this is a wee bit too subtle for a simple Yank like me.

I'm not really sure what you're all about here!

dj

Chip Eastham

Aug 1, 2009, 9:58:09 AM8/1/09
to GA Alumni Association
On Aug 1, 8:27 am, David <saro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> myo...this is a wee bit too subtle for a simple Yank like me.
>
> I'm not really sure what you're all about here!
>
> dj

Me either, but it was an excuse to Google Groups
search on this forum, for "very complete girl",
just in case I'd missed something.

My first thought was a comment on uclue.com but
Google is showing me a Sponsored Link for G*rl
P*b*rty P*ct*r*s... must follow links...

0
<o|o>
(+)
^
/ \
d b

myoarin

Aug 1, 2009, 11:28:55 AM8/1/09
to GA Alumni Association
Sorry about that, not intended, as I tried to point out.

David you may delete the whole discussion, indeed, please do.

Regards, Myo

pinkfreud

Aug 5, 2009, 6:22:09 PM8/5/09
to GA Alumni Association
I am not very complete. I'm missing a gallbladder, a colon, a pectoral
muscle, and four wisdom teeth.

Not long ago a doctor examined me and said "Your head is great, but
your body has got to go." I thought he might be joking, but with
doctors you can never be sure.

myoarin

Aug 5, 2009, 9:36:32 PM8/5/09
to GA Alumni Association
Hi Pink one,

For me you still count as a VCG (hope that doesn't mean anything else)
by my definitions: most evidently honest, hearty; might have to fudge
on wholesome, leaving physical out of the the definitions: " promoting
virtue or being virtuous," and "conducive to or characteristic of ...
or moral well-being." ( I did say "nothing physical".) All about
having a great head.

Best regards, Myo