MERRY CHRISTMAS!

myoarin

Dec 23, 2009, 9:27:15 AM12/23/09
to GA Alumni Association
Merry Christmas to all, including the spiders, but I hope the message
reaches
at least a few humans: David, Bryan, Roger, Carmen, et al.

Larry

mathtalk

Dec 23, 2009, 10:03:00 AM12/23/09
to GA Alumni Association

Thanks for the heads up, Larry! I better start my shopping...

Merry Christmas!

--c

Steph53

Dec 23, 2009, 11:47:37 AM12/23/09
to GA Alumni Association
Well, I'm not a spider..LOL, but I'm HERE!!!

Merry Christmas to all !!!!

Carmen

eiffel

Dec 23, 2009, 1:18:52 PM12/23/09
to GA Alumni Association
What's this? You mean it's Christmas soon? Again? What? In two days?
Yikes!

Regards,
Roger

David

Dec 23, 2009, 1:41:08 PM12/23/09
to GA Alumni Association
A very happy holidays to all!

There's life in the old GAAA forum yet...let's see what the new year
brings.

David

bowler

Dec 23, 2009, 2:03:23 PM12/23/09
to GA Alumni Association
Thanks Myoarin! kinda quiet around here but some of stop by
occassionally.

> > Roger- Hide quoted text -

Girl from Oz

Dec 25, 2009, 7:45:08 AM12/25/09
to GA Alumni Association
Merry Christmas everyone. (Gosh, am I a 'spider'?! I don't like
spiders very much.)
I've been MIA for some time but saw this and simply had to drop in and
say g'day.
Hope everyone is hale and hearty and ready for a lovely Christmas.
The day's all but done and dusted here in the merry old land of Oz but
hope that your Christmas Days are everything that you want them to be.

All the best for 2010

aka
stressedmum

myoarin

Jan 1, 2010, 6:34:03 AM1/1/10
to GA Alumni Association
Great to see you again, Girl from Oz, and Happy New Year,

also, of course, to the anticipated die-hards here.
I have to admit that at some point Quezi.com replaced GAAA as a more
rewarding open link.

Sorry about that David. Your eHow items are also interesting, as I
was reminded when my search for how to cut a gaffsail (model) lead me
to several videos there on the subject. I knew sail design was not as
simple as just three or four straight lines, but didn't know it could
be that involved - anticipating mast bend under sail, etc., etc.
Luckily, I just want to keep the leach taut, instead of flapping, as
the old sail's did for 60 years (Mom was a good seamstress, but didn't
know much about sails.)

Cheers and all the best to all, Larry