Lynn Allen on March 29th

MistressOfTheDorkness

Mar 4, 2011, 4:09:49 PM3/4/11
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
Thanks to Marianna for giving me a heads-up that Lynn Allen will be in
town doing a presentation at Hagerman on the morning of the 29th.
I've signed up, say 'hi' if you're there, too.

http://www.hagerman.com/upcoming_events/jug-StL.asp

8 - 8:30
Registration and check-in

8:30 - 9:30

A Sneak Peek into the AutoCAD Crystal Ball

AutoCAD technology continues to evolve with each release. Join
Autodesk Evangelist Lynn Allen as she takes a look at some cutting
edge technology that could find its way into upcoming releases of
AutoCAD. Share your opinions about direction and help shape the future
of AutoCAD. And as always, Lynn will be certain to share some tips
that will be beneficial regardless of what release of AutoCAD you are
using.

9:30 - 10:15

Q&A with Lynn Allen