BIM Manager position open at Christner Inc.

nicholas iyadurai

Mar 8, 2010, 4:38:13 PM3/8/10
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
Hi everyone,
If any of you or your friends / contacts if looking for a wonderful
opportunity:
Christner, Inc. - a St Louis based architectural firm is looking for a
BIM Manager. We are looking for a person with past experience in BIM /
CAD Management. We user Revit Architecture and AutoCAD for
architecture. We would like the person to know a bit of programming -
lisp, vba, dot net, C++, Revit API, etc
Should be able to develop BIM standards and implement it.
Experience in 3ds Max design, Navisworks, AutoCAD Civil, SketchUp,
Bentley Architecture is a plus.
Able to act as an IT manager during the absence of our regular IT
manager is a plus. Please contact me for further details.
Nicholas Iyadurai.

Chris Von Feldt

Mar 8, 2010, 4:54:25 PM3/8/10
to ga...@googlegroups.com
maybe tomislav?

> --
> Groups "Gateway Autodesk Users Group" group.
> For options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/GAUG?hl=en

nicholas iyadurai

Mar 8, 2010, 5:36:17 PM3/8/10
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
I have told him. You can contact me at ijnic...@yahoo.com. Thanks.

On Mar 8, 3:54 pm, Chris Von Feldt <chris.vonfe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> maybe tomislav?
>
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 3:38 PM, nicholas iyadurai

Brok Howard

Mar 8, 2010, 6:09:38 PM3/8/10
to ga...@googlegroups.com
Jen Gebhardt might be a good contact for you. I think she is working part time at Christner in fact.
Brok

http://www.linkedin.com/in/brokhoward