Query regarding exam hall ticket ..

priya gupta

Dec 2, 2009, 1:33:49 AM12/2/09
to GATE CS
When Will I get the exam hall ticket ???

Has anybody got the exam hall ticket ??

Thanks,

Priya .
priy...@gmail.com

deepak tripathi

Dec 8, 2009, 9:24:28 AM12/8/09
to gat...@googlegroups.com
soon u will get ur exam hall ticket ... do not worry not every one has
got his admit card

prem gupta

Dec 8, 2009, 8:48:26 AM12/8/09
to gat...@googlegroups.com
hi priya ...dont worry you will get ur admit card very shortly. Probably First week of Feb.

sandy_khanagwal khanagwal

Dec 8, 2009, 2:23:39 PM12/8/09
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Admit Card Distribution will start from 15th Jan to 10th Feb,, in between tht schedule u dnt gt ,, then Contact with ur Zonal office nd tell them ur Application Number.. They courier u new one or mail u so tht u can gt into exam hall..

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:03 PM, priya gupta <priy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Er.Sandeep Khanagwal
( Sandy )

krish rastogi

Dec 9, 2009, 6:38:02 AM12/9/09
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Priya,

None has received the Hall Ticket of GATE
So don't worry.We'll get it in mid of jan

Krishna Nand Rastogi
MCA 5th Sem
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Lucknow
+91-9889101402
http://sites.google.com/site/krishestatech/
www.krishrastogi.blogspot.com

sandesh sandesh

Dec 9, 2009, 8:07:37 AM12/9/09
to gat...@googlegroups.com
No..problem..no one got hall ticket..we will recieve
shortly..concentrate on preparation..keepgoing bye

venkatesh Thandra

Dec 9, 2009, 10:19:19 PM12/9/09
to gat...@googlegroups.com
U will get hall tickets by the second week of january.. if u need any
books for gate preparation... visit ebooklinks.tk it's free to
download
> --

wenky
http://www.ebooklinks.tk