New Version of FT Shortcuts

ga...@dcity.org

May 5, 2008, 1:45:16 AM5/5/08
to Full Tilt Shortcuts
New Version 3.00 5/4/08

Note for current users of FT Shortcuts: We just released version 3.00
of FT Shortcuts. This is the major upgrade that we do every April, and
you will need to purchase an upgrade if you purchased Shortcuts before
January 1, 2008. The upgrade is free if you purchased Shortcuts this
year. The upgrades are available on our order form page. You will need
a new Software Order Code to unlock the new version.

1. Added Feature: Many new options were added to the SnG A tab to
allow for many different types of SnGs to be opened.
2. Added Feature: You no longer have to use one of fixed table sizes
(on the Tables 2 tab). You can resize the tables however you like. The
software allows you to have many different sizes active at the same
time. This allows you to have one size tables on one monitor and
another size of tables on another monitor.
3. Added Feature: The OSD3 and OSD4 displays can now be displayed on
all tables at the same time (not just the active table).
4. Added Feature: The OSD3 and OSD4 displays can change their color
based on a select parameter and setpoints. For example you can have
the display appear in Red if you have less than 7 big blinds, Purple
if less than 12 big blinds, Yellow if less than 18 big blinds and
Green more than 18 big blinds. Many different criteria can be used to
change the color (including M value, number of players at table,
etc.).
5. Added Feature: A checkbox on the Misc tab is added to enable an
option to close any tournament or SnG table if the hero is NOT seated.
This is useful to close SnG tables after you finish one. Note: The
area around the "Sit out next hand" checkbox must be visible on all
tables for this to work (i.e. this part of the table can not be
overlapped in order for the table to be auto-closed).
6. Added Feature: You can now have the software stop taking seats when
they become available if you are on many waiting lists. Just check the
checkbox on the Dialogs tab, or use the key provided to toggle this
option on and off.
7. Added Feature: Hotkey for "Close Active Table" on the Actions3 tab.
8. Added Feature: Hotkey for "Close Active Table if without Hero" on
the Actions3 tab.
9. Added Feature: Hotkey for "Toggle pre-action Left Checkbox" on the
Actions1 tab.
10. Added Feature: Hotkey for "Toggle pre-action Middle Checkbox" on
the Actions1 tab.
11. Fixed problem where the "New Software Available" dialog box would
automatically close.
12. Fixed problem displaying True BB on OSD4.
13. Fixed problem where some dialog boxes were not closing correctly.
If you currently have the checkbox "Close these dialog boxes using
image recognition" checked, try unchecking it for faster operation
(located on the Dialog tab).
14. Removed the Auto-Reload chips feature (on the chips tab) as it is
now built into the Full Tilt Lobby (see options...Set Buy-In
Preferences).
15. Fixed problem caused by recent Full Tilt update: The "Take Seat if
Seat Available" feature was fixed on the Dialogs tab.
16. Fixed problem caused by recent Full Tilt update: The Sng Table
opener was fixed on the SnGA and SnGB tab.

I noticed that the SNG opener does not work on those new smiley face
tables. I will work on a solution for this.

Gary

Download here: http://www.windyhilltech.com/php/download.php .
Documentation is here: http://www.windyhilltech.com/poker/fts/index.php
Windy Hill Technology LLC

ga...@dcity.org

May 6, 2008, 3:46:57 AM5/6/08
to Full Tilt Shortcuts
Version 3.02 5/5/08

Note for current users of FT Shortcuts: We recently released version 3
of FT Shortcuts. This is the major upgrade that we do every April, and
you will need to purchase an upgrade if you purchased Shortcuts before
January 1, 2008. The upgrade is free if you purchased Shortcuts this
year. The upgrades are available on our order form page. You will need
a new Software Order Code to unlock the new version.

1. Fixed Problem where "Happy Hour" (smiley face) SnGs were not being
opened.
2. Fixed Problem where some dialog boxes were not being closed
(dialogs tab).

ga...@dcity.org

May 6, 2008, 11:46:39 PM5/6/08
to Full Tilt Shortcuts

New Version 3.03 5/6/08

1. Added a time delay setting for how long to delay before closing SnG
and Tournament tables (on Misc tab).
2. Fixed problem where the Auto-Post blind checkbox was not being
checked on Racetract tables when you first sit down at a table.
3. Fixed problem where SnG tables would not close properly if they
were "Racetrack" tables.