FW: Strategic Planning Meeting Date Change

Bender, Michner R.

Jan 12, 2009, 11:32:00 AM1/12/09
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com

FYI, the St. Martin Healthy Communities Partnership meeting scheduled January 15th has been cancelled. They are rescheduling for Feb. 26th (see below for more info).

Happy New Year all and Talk Sauk!

Mitch Bender, Ph.D.

Interim Department Chairperson

Environmental and

Technological Studies

(320) 308-3891

http://web.stcloudstate.edu/mrbender

Jan 12, 2009, 7:03:24 PM1/12/09
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mitch,

Thanks for the information.  We knew it was coming up this week but are glad for the date change.  We would have had a conflict for the 15th.  Perhaps (only speculating!) they looked at the weather forecast for Thursday and decided to cancel.   It looks like a week to hunker down with  a double layer of parkas to ward off the cold.  However, KARE 11 are suggesting @5 above by next Sunday.

Hope your academic work is going well this year.  Any new student projects in the future affecting the Sauk River??

Best Wishes,
Bob and Jan Bjork

P.S.  You probably know that the SRWD has now hired a new administrator as of Dec. 1.  - Holly Kovarik.  She formerly worked for the Pope County SWCD.  Also, Andy Dotseth has been hired as the new ditch inspector for the SRWD.  Good for him.