Fwd: Special Confluence - Open House!

Have...@aol.com

Feb 19, 2008, 9:50:53 AM2/19/08
to mrbe...@stcloudstate.edu, Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com, gwal...@meltel.net, gwal...@meltel.com
Hi

With the relocation to St Cloud,maybe this organization can help in the clean-up of the Sauk River.

Feb 19, 2008, 10:54:58 AM2/19/08
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com, mrbe...@stcloudstate.edu, gwal...@meltel.net, gwal...@meltel.com
Dear all,

As you probably know, Minnesota Waters (Rivers Council) is the
organization that help organize the Friends of the Sauk River.

I don't know where Bruce Johnson is going but thought he did a great
job. Angie Becker-Kudelka was the staff person we saw and delt with
most often. I see she is leaving as well. Best of luck to them.

I remember how surprised I was to learn there was an organization in
Sauk Rapids named the Rivers Council. I'm glad they're back as
Minnesota Waters.

I see the new directors name is Marian Bender. I hadn't heard from
Mitch lately but all sorts of idea ran through my mind when I read
this. I wondered if he had a sister, gotten married or perhaps had a
gender reorientation. I am starting to realize there may be no
relationship here at all, just a coincidence.

I was planning on attending. Hope to see some of you there.

Kurt Franke