Strategic Planning Event for the Sauk River

1 view

Bender, Michner R.

Nov 14, 2008, 10:20:16 AM11/14/08
to Bender, Michner R., gwal...@meltel.com, have...@aol.com, Peck, John H., jsc...@csbsju.edu, krobin...@charter.net, ole...@mainstreetcom.com, dots...@gmail.com, Hayman, Michael D., Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com
Great news. See below. I plan to be there.

Mitch Bender, Ph.D.
Interim Department Chairperson
Environmental and
Technological Studies