FSR Google Group manager needed!

1 view

Kurt Franke

Oct 4, 2006, 8:35:23 PM10/4/06
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I wrote a week or so ago about the need for a new manager of this Google Group. I didn't hear a word.

Maybe no one wants to take it on. (The time commitment is almost nothing.) Maybe you don't plan on using this list server in the future. There are many other services available, I am sure.

Could someone please let me know either way. I will turn the Managers spot back next week. Google might send out an notification at that time asking for volunteers. I'm not sure though.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure you had use of this service in the future if you wanted.

Kurt Franke

--
Kurt Franke
1700 Polaris Court

(320) 253-6552

Bender, Michner R.

Oct 5, 2006, 9:54:21 AM10/5/06
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com

I’ll take it Kurt.

If there are some management passwords you need to pass along, you can send them here: mrbe...@stcloudstate.edu

Thanks,

Mitch

Kurt

Oct 5, 2006, 10:17:39 AM10/5/06
to Friends of the Sauk River
Mitch,

I have change the settings in the Google Group. You are now considered
the "Owner" of the group. This allows you the most oversite and the
ability to make any changes you see fit. I have changed my listing from
"Owner" to "Regular Member".

Thanks for getting back to me and taking this on.

Kurt