Meeting with the Pecks?

Bender, Michner R.

Sep 18, 2006, 5:05:13 PM9/18/06
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com

How did the meeting go with the Pecks?

Is there anything I need to do prior to the meeting on Saturday?

Mitch

Bob Bjork

Sep 20, 2006, 11:37:38 PM9/20/06
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mitch,

In case no one else has replied, I will update.  Haven and his wife, Gene, Jan and I were able to visit with Linda.  She was very gracious in showing us around the premises.  The arrangements are as follows:

If the weather is nice, we will meet outdoors.  Peck's have several tables and Gene has promised to bring a couple.  He and I will bring extra chairs.. If rain occurs (I note a 50% probability on the news), we will meet upstairs in their barn. It is a large area and will accomodate many people.  We ordered 3 doz cookies and Linda will bake.  We will bring a cooler of assorted pop - no bottled water!   Our group prepared an agenda which Jan will type up and prepare copies for the attendees.  We will set up a table for membership forms and any other info. we have.

The agenda will consist of the usual business items including election of Board members (please encourage your students to come and contact any folks you know to ask if they would be willing to serve on the Board), then John will give a short talk on the geological and natural history of the area.  This will be followed by a Q/A period.  If people wish to stay, the Peck's will give tours of the area.  We hope to complete all business, etc. by 11:30.  We are all hoping for a good turnout.  That's all for now.

Bob and Jan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Bender, Michner R.

Sep 20, 2006, 11:46:29 PM9/20/06
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bob,

Is there anything I need to bring or prepare?

________________________________

winmail.dat

Bob Bjork

Sep 21, 2006, 3:17:27 PM9/21/06
to Friendsoft...@googlegroups.com
I don't think so. If you can bring some interested students or friends,
that would be excellent. The weather doesn't look promising for an outdoor
meeting so hopefully the upstairs of the barn will be all swept out for use.
See you then.
Bob

Thanks Bob,

Hi Mitch,