28/2/19 admisson

missie...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2019, 7:44:47 AM2/15/19
to Friends of Thamkrabok Monastery
Hi, I’m an English girl already booked to go to monestary on the 28/2, the closer it gets I am
Wondering if there are any other westerners traveling during this time there?
Can anyone tell me from a female point of view their experience?.
Many thanks

free2bekieranc

Feb 15, 2019, 8:55:04 PM2/15/19
to friends-of-tham...@googlegroups.com
Yes my name is Kieran I am planning on going to What Tham Krabok not secured date but early March is looking like it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
The OFFICIAL Thamkrabok Monastery website is http://www.wat-thamkrabok.org
INDEPENDENT information can be found at http://www.thamkrabok.net
BUDDHIST RECOVERY information can be found at http://www.5th-precept.org
HUNGRY GHOST RETREAT information can be found at http://www.HungryGhostRetreats.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Friends of Thamkrabok Monastery" group.

Faye Hewitt

Feb 16, 2019, 5:06:10 AM2/16/19
to friends-of-tham...@googlegroups.com
Hi, cool have you spoken to them as you know we have to leave by the 25/3.
Are you going clean? Or you going to detox there?
I got my flight really cheap thru southern China airlines if you not got a flight yet..