Fwd: [WHAT IS GARABANDAL?] [Video] The Story of Garabandal - English - 2nd Edition

Deacon John Giglio

Apr 8, 2020, 12:13:48 PM4/8/20

Here's a beautiful video on the apparitions of Our Lady in Garabandal, Spain.
Click on link:

- Our Lady Lives Among Us Once Again - “In those days Mary arose and went with haste into the hill country, to a town of Judah.” Luke 1:39 We are before the most beautiful story that has taken place since Jesus and Mary lived amongst us here on earth. http://www.garabandal.it/en

--
Posted By Deacon John to WHAT IS GARABANDAL? at 4/08/2020 11:54:00 AM