Fwd: Living in His Heart - June 2020

Deacon John Giglio

Jun 8, 2020, 12:14:59 PM6/8/20

If you can't see this newsletter, click here.

This website describes the events that took place in San Sebastián de Garabandal in Cantabria, Spain, starting in 1961. We do not intend to supplant the definitive judgment regarding the events that took place in Garabandal. Such judgment belongs to the authority of the Catholic Church alone, to which we submit ourselves.

June 2020

Garabandal

square facebook 512 youtube

Dear Friends,

Entering the month of June, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, our gaze turns to this Font of Mercy. “Heart of Jesus, meek and humble; make our hearts like unto Thine.” This is the request that lifts our hearts. Yes, give us a heart like Yours: a heart that loves and forgives, a merciful Heart. To truly know the Heart of Jesus we must spend time contemplating It. We could make a resolution this month to spend a few minutes each day meditating on the mystery of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Some reading about His Heart could help, perhaps the writings of Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque, apostle of the Sacred Heart. The Lord complained to her: “Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify to Its love; and in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love.”
This month let us not remain indifferent before God’s immense love for us. In today's world, where so many turn their backs on the great gift of His love, let us be a consolation to His Heart. Let us strive to be more faithful every day. Perhaps you see people around you leave the Faith behind, prefer evil or live a mediocre faith that makes pacts with the world. Don’t get carried away by that. Stay close to His Heart, and ask the Virgin Mary to increase your faith, hope and charity and to make you an apostle of his Heart.
God bless you,
Team Garabandal.it

Marian thought for June

teresaThis month's thought tells us about the union between Jesus and Mary, two inseparable Hearts.

Read more

Jacinta Sees the Sacred Heart

cuaresm

“This vision of the Heart of Jesus stayed with me forever, even though I never saw Him again. Wherever I see His image, I feel that infinite Love that reached my heart.” - Jacinta
Read more

Two Inseparable Hearts

urgente

Saint John Eudes, promoter of devotion to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, said: "Whoever sees Jesus sees Mary, whoever loves Jesus loves Mary, whoever has devotion to Jesus has devotion to Mary." Mary and Jesus are inseparable.

Read more

Mater Spei: New production

catarata

Read more and see trailer

Video

Online free of charge: Garabandal, only God knows

solodios

 See news report and film

Did you like what you've read? Shart it with  Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google+
Pass it on to friends and family. You can subscribe to the web: www.garabandal.it

© Copyright 2018 www.garabandal.it - in...@garabandal.it